5 Reasons to Join Us
- We’re focused on comfort. Our entire reason for being in business is providing equipment and services focused on creating comfortable environments for people. Those environments aren’t just about HVAC and plumbing but about how people can connect in the workplace professionally. Because we’re focused on creating a genuinely pleasant workplace environment, many of our employees stay with us for an entire career.
- We work hard and play hard. We challenge our employees to be responsive, innovative and focused on excellence. We’re a service-oriented business and believe that everyone in our company represents us as the face of our business. To that end, we encourage everyone to find the best solution in every circumstance. Additionally, we know that people are rejuvenated and motivated to do their best through different experiences. We offer company outings, employee awards, team-building activities, Lunch ‘n’ Learn sessions, summer flextime hours and more.
- Our employees matter. Our owners are all long-term employees of the company and we know that our success is due to the commitment and talent of our employees. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, matching 401K, educational assistance, matching charitable donations and more.
- Personal impact. At HTS, you have the opportunity to make a real difference on the company’s bottom line. We encourage employees to utilize their individual strengths to achieve exceptional quality in their work.
- We’re growing. We’ve been in business since 1971. From the humble beginnings of four guys who knew they could provide better solutions to the HVAC and plumbing industry, we’ve grown to a company that includes a strong multi-state sales team composed of professional engineers, a customer service department, field service technicians, and more.