Expert Support for Specifying EngineersYour clients count on you to help find the best solutions for their applications. After continually managing projects, producing drawings and specs, and keeping up with all the codes and regulations, who has time to stay current on the latest HVAC & Plumbing solutions and product offerings? You need a strategic partner with access to the industry’s most innovative and solution-focused manufacturers for an significant advantage.
Help for Engineers
- Blog with industry news, interesting questions and more
- How To Videos, Installation & Troubleshooting
- Technical Questions
When you are ready to start designing and specifying or as you are approaching final drawings, be sure to let us help you review the system. The best time to ensure proper application of any engineered product and system is before the job is bid and installed. Our sales engineers not only know our products, but also understand how they should fit within the entire system.
Where To Look
- Hydronics 101: Detailed explanation of hydronic heating and cooling systems
- Hooked on Hydronics Blog: Articles written by HTS and guest experts about a variety of industry issues, HVAC and engineered plumbing equipment and more
- Sustainable System Concepts: A series of articles dedicated to green building concepts
- Case Studies: Heat Transfer Sales case studies exploring a variety of real-world problems and solutions we have encountered