Expert Support for Installation & Service TechsHave you ever had to fix the same issues over and over again, and wonder why it keeps happening? Has your equipment seemingly never worked right from the beginning? Ever thought about how this equipment fits within the overall system? Let us help you find the answers!
Help for Contractors and Installation & Service Techs
- Blog answers for fixing equipment issues
- Submittal information
- Operation & maintenance manuals
- Equipment applications
If you cannot find what you need to know, or if you are dealing with a real head-scratcher, give us a call! Our customer service reps are always available and happy to assist with parts or to connect you with our Field Services team. We even have a local pump repair center here at our facility. Send us your pump, no matter what brand, and it will leave here leak-free and spinning like a top!
Where To Look
- Hydronics 101: Detailed explanation of hydronic heating and cooling systems
- Hooked on Hydronics Blog: Articles written by HTS and guest experts about a variety of industry issues, HVAC and engineered plumbing equipment and more
- Sustainable System Concepts: A series of articles dedicated to green building concepts
- Case Studies: Heat Transfer Sales case studies exploring a variety of real-world problems and solutions we have encountered